Korea participates in G20 Energy Ministerial Meeting held in Japan 2019-06-17
Deputy Minister for Energy and Resources Joo Young-joon of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy attended the G20 Ministerial Meeting on Energy Transitions and Global Environment for Sustainable Growth held in Nagano, Japan from June 15 to 16.
At this year’s meeting, G20 energy and environment ministers were gathered to explore ways to accelerate a virtuous cycle of environment protection and economic growth.
During the event, Deputy Minister Joo highlighted that an innovative paradigm shift in the energy sector is vital in responding to climate change and promoting sustainable growth. He also introduced Korea’s energy transition policy that focuses on renewable energy sources and energy efficiency improvement, emphasizing the country’s contributions to the international community.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21