Deputy Minister Joo meets with IEA Executive Director Fatih Birol 2019-06-17
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy’s Deputy Minister for Energy and Resources Joo Young-joon (right) met with International Energy Agency Executive Director Fatih Birol to exchange views on global energy transition on June 15 in Nagano, Japan.
The discussion between the two officials was held on the occasion of the G20 Ministerial Meeting on Energy Transitions and Global Environment for Sustainable Growth.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with ASEAN ambassadors 2019-11-19
- Minister Sung meets with Qatar Energy Minister 2019-11-19
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with US Under Secretary of State 2019-11-07
- Trade Minister Yoo met with Governor of Oregon 2019-11-07
- Minister Sung meets with industry leaders to discuss RCEP and FTAs with Southeast Asian countries 2019-11-07
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with Latvian Economy Minister 2019-10-29
- Korea signs implementing agreement for renewable energy cooperation with the Philippines 2019-10-29
- Minister Sung delivers welcoming speech at KIREC Seoul 2019 2019-10-23