Deputy Minister Joo meets with IEA Executive Director Fatih Birol 2019-06-17
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy’s Deputy Minister for Energy and Resources Joo Young-joon (right) met with International Energy Agency Executive Director Fatih Birol to exchange views on global energy transition on June 15 in Nagano, Japan.
The discussion between the two officials was held on the occasion of the G20 Ministerial Meeting on Energy Transitions and Global Environment for Sustainable Growth.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21