Deputy Minister Joo meets with Germany’s Energy State Secretary 2019-06-17
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy’s Deputy Minister for Energy and Resources Joo Young-joon (left) met with Germany’s State Secretary at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy Andreas Feicht on June 15 in Nagano, Japan.
On the occasion of the G20 Ministerial Meeting on Energy Transitions and Global Environment for Sustainable Growth, the two officials discussed energy transition and expansion of the hydrogen economy.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21