Deputy Minister Joo meets with Germany’s Energy State Secretary 2019-06-17
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy’s Deputy Minister for Energy and Resources Joo Young-joon (left) met with Germany’s State Secretary at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy Andreas Feicht on June 15 in Nagano, Japan.
On the occasion of the G20 Ministerial Meeting on Energy Transitions and Global Environment for Sustainable Growth, the two officials discussed energy transition and expansion of the hydrogen economy.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with ASEAN ambassadors 2019-11-19
- Minister Sung meets with Qatar Energy Minister 2019-11-19
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with US Under Secretary of State 2019-11-07
- Trade Minister Yoo met with Governor of Oregon 2019-11-07
- Minister Sung meets with industry leaders to discuss RCEP and FTAs with Southeast Asian countries 2019-11-07
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with Latvian Economy Minister 2019-10-29
- Korea signs implementing agreement for renewable energy cooperation with the Philippines 2019-10-29
- Minister Sung delivers welcoming speech at KIREC Seoul 2019 2019-10-23