Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (left) and Russia’s Economic Development Minister Maxim Oreshkin signed the joint statement on the official launch of negotiations for a Korea-Russia free trade agreement in service and investment at a meeting held in Moscow on June 20 (local time).
After the signing, Trade Minister Yoo visited the Skolkovo Innovation Center to discuss innovation and cooperation between Korean and Russian businesses.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21