Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) had a meeting with Indonesia’s Industry Minister Airlangga Hartarto in Seoul on June 26.
The two Ministers discussed ways to expand bilateral trade and to improve cooperation in key industries such as steel, petrochemicals, and automobiles.
- Korea to resume WTO complaint over Japan’s export restrictions on key materials 2020-06-03
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07