Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) had a meeting with Indonesia’s Industry Minister Airlangga Hartarto in Seoul on June 26.
The two Ministers discussed ways to expand bilateral trade and to improve cooperation in key industries such as steel, petrochemicals, and automobiles.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21