Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (fifth from the left in the front row) delivered a congratulatory speech at the Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 that took place in the capital of Korea on June 27.
Held under the title of “Globalization 4.0 and the Paris Agreement as Smart City Strategy,” the event attracted some 300 participants, including Climate Change Center Chairman Kang Chang-hee, Seoul Mayor Park Won-soon, and Korea Energy Agency President Kim Chang-seop.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21