Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (fifth from the left in the front row) delivered a congratulatory speech at the Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 that took place in the capital of Korea on June 27.
Held under the title of “Globalization 4.0 and the Paris Agreement as Smart City Strategy,” the event attracted some 300 participants, including Climate Change Center Chairman Kang Chang-hee, Seoul Mayor Park Won-soon, and Korea Energy Agency President Kim Chang-seop.
- Korea to resume WTO complaint over Japan’s export restrictions on key materials 2020-06-03
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07