Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) had a meeting with Saudi Arabian Energy Minister Khalid Al-Falih in Seoul on June 27 to discuss the Korea-Saudi Vision 2030 and cooperation in nuclear energy.
The day before the meeting, the two Ministers signed memoranda of understanding (MOUs) for cooperation in the automobile industry and hydrogen economy in the presence of President Moon Jae-in and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
- Korea to resume WTO complaint over Japan’s export restrictions on key materials 2020-06-03
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07