Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (center) had a video conference with Malaysian International Trade and Industry Minister Darell Leiking in the Government Complex Gwacheon to officially announce the launch of Korea-Malaysia Free Trade Agreement negotiations on June 27.
The two sides agreed to work towards signing the deal by this November when the Korea-Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) special summit is scheduled to take place in Busan, Korea’s largest port city.
- Korea to resume WTO complaint over Japan’s export restrictions on key materials 2020-06-03
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07