Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Cheong Seung-il (center) and Science and ICT Vice Minister Mun Mi-ock (second from the right) attended the presentation of results of the Nano-Convergence 2020 Program held in Suwon, south of Seoul, on June 28.
Promoting commercialization of results derived from the public sector’s R&D activities, the Nano-Convergence 2020 program is scheduled to run until 2020 by the Nano-Convergence Foundation (NCF), which was founded in 2012 under the joint support of the Industry and Science Ministries.
Vice Minister Cheong, after visiting an exhibition room that displayed products of ten Korean nanotech companies, delivered a speech to congratulate the industry for reaching cumulative sales of 500 billion won and exports of 400 billion won.
The presentation was attended by some 50 officials from industry, academia, and research. They include NCF Director Park Jong-ku, Korean Academy of Science and Technology President Han Min-koo, and Korea Nano Technology Research Society President Yoo Ji-Beom.
- Korea to resume WTO complaint over Japan’s export restrictions on key materials 2020-06-03
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07