Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (seventh from the right) attended a business roundtable hosted by the American Chamber of Commerce in Korea (AMCHAM Korea) in Seoul on June 28.
During the meeting, Trade Minister Yoo emphasized that AMCHAM Korea and U.S. investors play a bridging role in expanding economic cooperation between the two countries.
The event was joined by some 20 ministry officials and corporate leaders, including AMCHAM Korea Chairman James Kim, Country Manager of United Airlines in Korea David Ruch, and FedEx Korea Managing Director Chae Eun-mi.
- Korea to resume WTO complaint over Japan’s export restrictions on key materials 2020-06-03
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07