Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (third from the right) delivered a keynote speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum held in Yeouido, Seoul, on July 16.
During her speech, she said Korea and Israel can boost their bilateral ties in a mutually beneficial manner, as Israel has strength in hardware and Korea in software.
Under the theme of “the Fourth Industrial Revolution and Economic Cooperation between Korea and Israel”, the forum was attended by more than 200 participants from governments, relevant agencies, and businesses of the two countries. They include Israeli President Reuven Rivlin, FKI Chairman Huh Chang-soo, and Daegu Mayor Kwon Young-jin.
- Minister Sung meets with Colombian Commerce Minister in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Germany tech conference in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung meets with IEA Executive Director 2019-09-27
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with foreign investors in materials & components industry in Seoul 2019-09-27
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Secretary of Commerce 2019-09-25
- Minister Sung attends signing ceremony for sale and purchase of LNG between Korea and the U.S. 2019-09-25
- Korea and Australia signs a letter of intent on hydrogen cooperation 2019-09-25
- Trade Minister Yoo attends the 51st Korea-Japan Economic Association Conference 2019-09-24