Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (third from the right) delivered a keynote speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum held in Yeouido, Seoul, on July 16.
During her speech, she said Korea and Israel can boost their bilateral ties in a mutually beneficial manner, as Israel has strength in hardware and Korea in software.
Under the theme of “the Fourth Industrial Revolution and Economic Cooperation between Korea and Israel”, the forum was attended by more than 200 participants from governments, relevant agencies, and businesses of the two countries. They include Israeli President Reuven Rivlin, FKI Chairman Huh Chang-soo, and Daegu Mayor Kwon Young-jin.
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
- Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16
- Minister Sung holds meeting to discuss post-corona cooperative strategy for automakers 2020-06-15