Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (third from the right) delivered a keynote speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum held in Yeouido, Seoul, on July 16.
During her speech, she said Korea and Israel can boost their bilateral ties in a mutually beneficial manner, as Israel has strength in hardware and Korea in software.
Under the theme of “the Fourth Industrial Revolution and Economic Cooperation between Korea and Israel”, the forum was attended by more than 200 participants from governments, relevant agencies, and businesses of the two countries. They include Israeli President Reuven Rivlin, FKI Chairman Huh Chang-soo, and Daegu Mayor Kwon Young-jin.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17