Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (right) had a meeting with Pakistan's Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce, Textile, Industries and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood in Seoul on August 1.
Minister Sung and Adviser Dawood discussed ways to promote investment between the two countries and expand bilateral cooperation in the fields of infrastructure construction.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17