Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (right) had a meeting with Pakistan's Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce, Textile, Industries and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood in Seoul on August 1.
Minister Sung and Adviser Dawood discussed ways to promote investment between the two countries and expand bilateral cooperation in the fields of infrastructure construction.
- Minister Sung meets with Colombian Commerce Minister in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Germany tech conference in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung meets with IEA Executive Director 2019-09-27
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with foreign investors in materials & components industry in Seoul 2019-09-27
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Secretary of Commerce 2019-09-25
- Minister Sung attends signing ceremony for sale and purchase of LNG between Korea and the U.S. 2019-09-25
- Korea and Australia signs a letter of intent on hydrogen cooperation 2019-09-25
- Trade Minister Yoo attends the 51st Korea-Japan Economic Association Conference 2019-09-24