Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (right) had a meeting with Pakistan's Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce, Textile, Industries and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood in Seoul on August 1.
Minister Sung and Adviser Dawood discussed ways to promote investment between the two countries and expand bilateral cooperation in the fields of infrastructure construction.
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
- Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16
- Minister Sung holds meeting to discuss post-corona cooperative strategy for automakers 2020-06-15