Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee chaired the 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul on August 16 to review current trade issues.
During the meeting, Trade Minister Yoo stressed that Korea will seek new free trade agreements (FTAs) this year to diversify markets for Korea’s exports amid growing external uncertainties such as Japan’s latest export restriction measures against the country.
The meeting was attended by some 30 government officials from other ministries including the Ministry of Economy and Finance, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.
- Vice Minister Cheong visits Korean photoresist manufacturer in Hwaseong 2020-01-15
- Minister Sung visits Power to Gas solution provider 2020-01-13
- Korea attracts DuPont investment to diversify EUV photoresist supply 2020-01-09
- Minister Sung discusses future car industry at CES 2020 2020-01-08
- Vice Minister Cheong holds meeting with petrochemical firms after Iran attack 2020-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korean hydrogen fluoride manufacturer 2020-01-02
- Minister Sung discusses policy directions for Renewable Energy 3020 initiative 2019-12-20
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with Sweden’s State Secretary to Minister for Industry and Innovation 2019-12-19