Minister Sung attends Korea-Germany tech conference in Seoul 2019-10-08
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung yun-mo delievered a congratulatory speech at the Korea-Germany tech conference in Seoul on Oct 8. The conference was part of efforts to strengthen partnership with Germany in parts, materials and equipment sectors.
Minister Sung also attended the MOU signing ceremony between the Korea International Trade Association (KITA) and the Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KGCCI) at the conference.
- Minister Sung meets with Colombian Commerce Minister in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Germany tech conference in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung meets with IEA Executive Director 2019-09-27
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with foreign investors in materials & components industry in Seoul 2019-09-27
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Secretary of Commerce 2019-09-25
- Minister Sung attends signing ceremony for sale and purchase of LNG between Korea and the U.S. 2019-09-25
- Korea and Australia signs a letter of intent on hydrogen cooperation 2019-09-25
- Trade Minister Yoo attends the 51st Korea-Japan Economic Association Conference 2019-09-24