Minister Sung delivers welcoming speech at KIREC Seoul 2019 2019-10-23
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo delivered welcoming remarks at the opening ceremony for Korea International Renewable Energy Conference (KIREC) Seoul 2019 at Coex in Seoul on Oct 23, co-hosted by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, REN21 and the Seoul Metropolitan Government.
During his speech, Minister Sung emphasized that the energy transition driven by renewables is a global innovation trend.
KIREC Seoul 2019 was attended by 3,500 energy leaders from more than 100 countries. They include Seoul Mayor Park Won-soon, President and Chair of The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) Ban Ki-moon and REN21 Chair Arthouros Zervos.
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with US Under Secretary of State 2019-11-07
- Trade Minister Yoo met with Governor of Oregon 2019-11-07
- Minister Sung meets with industry leaders to discuss RCEP and FTAs with Southeast Asian countries 2019-11-07
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with Latvian Economy Minister 2019-10-29
- Korea signs implementing agreement for renewable energy cooperation with the Philippines 2019-10-29
- Minister Sung delivers welcoming speech at KIREC Seoul 2019 2019-10-23
- Korea, Indonesia reach preliminary agreement on CEPA 2019-10-17
- Industry Minister Sung announces policy roadmap for Korea’s future mobility 2019-10-17