Minister Sung delivers welcoming speech at KIREC Seoul 2019 2019-10-23
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo delivered welcoming remarks at the opening ceremony for Korea International Renewable Energy Conference (KIREC) Seoul 2019 at Coex in Seoul on Oct 23, co-hosted by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, REN21 and the Seoul Metropolitan Government.
During his speech, Minister Sung emphasized that the energy transition driven by renewables is a global innovation trend.
KIREC Seoul 2019 was attended by 3,500 energy leaders from more than 100 countries. They include Seoul Mayor Park Won-soon, President and Chair of The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) Ban Ki-moon and REN21 Chair Arthouros Zervos.
- Vice Minister Cheong visits Korean photoresist manufacturer in Hwaseong 2020-01-15
- Minister Sung visits Power to Gas solution provider 2020-01-13
- Korea attracts DuPont investment to diversify EUV photoresist supply 2020-01-09
- Minister Sung discusses future car industry at CES 2020 2020-01-08
- Vice Minister Cheong holds meeting with petrochemical firms after Iran attack 2020-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korean hydrogen fluoride manufacturer 2020-01-02
- Minister Sung discusses policy directions for Renewable Energy 3020 initiative 2019-12-20
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with Sweden’s State Secretary to Minister for Industry and Innovation 2019-12-19