Minister Sung meets with industry leaders to discuss RCEP and FTAs with Southeast Asian countries 2019-11-07
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo presided over a meeting in Seoul on Nov 5 with representatives from industry and academia to discuss the meaning and significance of Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), a major Asian-Pacific trade pact set to be signed in 2020.
Minister Sung and the participants also shared thoughts on the recent progress in negotiations for FTAs with Southeast Asian countries.
The participants included Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) President Kwon Pyung-oh, Korea International Trade Association (KITA) Vice Chairman Han Jin-hyun and International Society of Fair Trade (ISFT) Chairman Ahn Dukgeun.
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with US Under Secretary of State 2019-11-07
- Trade Minister Yoo met with Governor of Oregon 2019-11-07
- Minister Sung meets with industry leaders to discuss RCEP and FTAs with Southeast Asian countries 2019-11-07
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with Latvian Economy Minister 2019-10-29
- Korea signs implementing agreement for renewable energy cooperation with the Philippines 2019-10-29
- Minister Sung delivers welcoming speech at KIREC Seoul 2019 2019-10-23
- Korea, Indonesia reach preliminary agreement on CEPA 2019-10-17
- Industry Minister Sung announces policy roadmap for Korea’s future mobility 2019-10-17