Trade Minister Yoo attends meeting held by Seoul Japan Club 2019-12-16
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (center) underlined a bridge role of Japanese companies doing business in Korea for economic cooperation between Korea and Japan in a meeting with members of the Seoul Japan Club in Seoul on December 11.
The meeting was attended by more than 50 representatives from Japanese companies operating in Korea.
- Korea announces “New Deal” investment plans in green projects 2020-07-16
- Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17