Trade Minister Yoo attends meeting held by Seoul Japan Club 2019-12-16
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (center) underlined a bridge role of Japanese companies doing business in Korea for economic cooperation between Korea and Japan in a meeting with members of the Seoul Japan Club in Seoul on December 11.
The meeting was attended by more than 50 representatives from Japanese companies operating in Korea.
- Vice Minister Cheong visits Korean photoresist manufacturer in Hwaseong 2020-01-15
- Minister Sung visits Power to Gas solution provider 2020-01-13
- Korea attracts DuPont investment to diversify EUV photoresist supply 2020-01-09
- Minister Sung discusses future car industry at CES 2020 2020-01-08
- Vice Minister Cheong holds meeting with petrochemical firms after Iran attack 2020-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korean hydrogen fluoride manufacturer 2020-01-02
- Minister Sung discusses policy directions for Renewable Energy 3020 initiative 2019-12-20
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with Sweden’s State Secretary to Minister for Industry and Innovation 2019-12-19