Vice Minister Cheong holds meeting with petrochemical firms after Iran attack 2020-01-08
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Cheong Seung-il (left) held a meeting with government officials and representatives from the petrochemical firms in Seoul, on January 8, to discuss the impact of the recent U.S. and Iran conflict on global oil prices as well as the contingency plans in case tensions escalate in the Middle East area after the Iranian attack on the U.S. forces in Iraq.
Vice Minister Cheong said that the government, related agencies and industries will undertake a full-scale joint response and strengthen monitoring and inspection to minimize the impact of the U.S.-Iran conflict on the global oil prices and the supply for domestic oil demands.
- Vice Minister Cheong visits Korean photoresist manufacturer in Hwaseong 2020-01-15
- Minister Sung visits Power to Gas solution provider 2020-01-13
- Korea attracts DuPont investment to diversify EUV photoresist supply 2020-01-09
- Minister Sung discusses future car industry at CES 2020 2020-01-08
- Vice Minister Cheong holds meeting with petrochemical firms after Iran attack 2020-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korean hydrogen fluoride manufacturer 2020-01-02
- Minister Sung discusses policy directions for Renewable Energy 3020 initiative 2019-12-20
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with Sweden’s State Secretary to Minister for Industry and Innovation 2019-12-19