Minister Sung inspects economic impact of COVID-19 outbreak on regional industries in Daegu and Gyeongbuk 2020-02-28
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (second from right) visited the Daegu-Gyeongbuk regional headquarters of the Korea Industrial Complex Corporation on February 26, to discuss industrial complex-level countermeasures as economic toll is growing in the region with the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
In an effort to minimize the damage to companies located within the industrial complexes and maintain their business activities, the Ministry plans to provide them with quarantine equipment rentals, protective masks, and hand sanitizers to companies housed in the complex, as well as offer a 30 percent discount for rent payment.
- Industry Ministry launches support group for innovation of materials, parts and equipment industries 2020-04-07
- Trade Minister Yoo proposes G20 collaboration on businesspeople mobility amid COVID19 outbreak 2020-03-31
- Minister Sung discusses impacts of coronavirus on auto parts industry 2020-03-23
- Trade Minister Yoo calls for more active role of KOTRA’s offices overseas in supporting exporters hit by COVID-19 2020-03-19
- Minister Sung discusses coronavirus countermeasures with state-funded economic think tank representatives 2020-03-17
- Korea hosts 8th director general-level export control policy dialogue with Japan 2020-03-11
- Minister Sung inspects economic impact of COVID-19 outbreak on regional industries in Daegu and Gyeongbuk 2020-02-28
- Minister Sung discusses impacts of coronavirus outbreak on Korean trade 2020-02-03