Trade Minister Yoo calls for more active role of KOTRA’s offices overseas in supporting exporters hit by COVID-19 2020-03-19
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (right) held a video conference with overseas trade offices of the state-run Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA), at the KOTRA headquarters in Seoul, on March 18, to urge them to take an active role of tacking issues that Korean exporters face in the rise of COVID-19.
Trade Minister Yoo emphasized the need to strengthen resilience of the global supply chain. She said the government will continue to make all-out efforts to revitalize trade activities through monitoring business conditions of exporters and providing liquidity support to them, while ironing out the difficulties of exporters in such sectors as logistics, customs clearance, and marketing overseas.
- Industry Ministry launches support group for innovation of materials, parts and equipment industries 2020-04-07
- Trade Minister Yoo proposes G20 collaboration on businesspeople mobility amid COVID19 outbreak 2020-03-31
- Minister Sung discusses impacts of coronavirus on auto parts industry 2020-03-23
- Trade Minister Yoo calls for more active role of KOTRA’s offices overseas in supporting exporters hit by COVID-19 2020-03-19
- Minister Sung discusses coronavirus countermeasures with state-funded economic think tank representatives 2020-03-17
- Korea hosts 8th director general-level export control policy dialogue with Japan 2020-03-11
- Minister Sung inspects economic impact of COVID-19 outbreak on regional industries in Daegu and Gyeongbuk 2020-02-28
- Minister Sung discusses impacts of coronavirus outbreak on Korean trade 2020-02-03