Minister Sung discusses impacts of coronavirus on auto parts industry 2020-03-23
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (right) held a meeting with representatives of the domestic auto parts manufacturers in Seoul, on March 23, to check the impact on their parts supply chain amid the rapid spread of coronavirus across the U.S. and Europe and discuss aids to support their faltering business.
Minister Sung recognized the challenges not only to car exports but also to the supply of auto parts due to finished car plant and store closures in the U.S. and Europe affected by the spread of the coronavirus.
- Industry Ministry launches support group for innovation of materials, parts and equipment industries 2020-04-07
- Trade Minister Yoo proposes G20 collaboration on businesspeople mobility amid COVID19 outbreak 2020-03-31
- Minister Sung discusses impacts of coronavirus on auto parts industry 2020-03-23
- Trade Minister Yoo calls for more active role of KOTRA’s offices overseas in supporting exporters hit by COVID-19 2020-03-19
- Minister Sung discusses coronavirus countermeasures with state-funded economic think tank representatives 2020-03-17
- Korea hosts 8th director general-level export control policy dialogue with Japan 2020-03-11
- Minister Sung inspects economic impact of COVID-19 outbreak on regional industries in Daegu and Gyeongbuk 2020-02-28
- Minister Sung discusses impacts of coronavirus outbreak on Korean trade 2020-02-03