Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee held a videoconference with her EU counterpart Phil Hogan, on May 7, to discuss cooperative countermeasures to the coronavirus and various trade-related issues.
Trade Minister Yoo suggested that the two sides work together to ease non-tariff barriers and hold a digital strategic dialogue to the international standards for digital trade. Yoo also asked for the EU’s support in designating the K-quarantine model an international standard as an effort to share Korea’s technology and experience learned through its COVID-19 responses with the international community.
- MOTIE holds ROK-Sweden Digital Economy and Trade Forum 2020-11-24
- Korea, Turkmenistan vow to strengthen comprehensive economic cooperation 2020-11-24
- Minister Sung visits site of smart manufacturing demo factory 2020-11-20
- Deputy Minister Joo meets with ASEAN+, EAS energy ministers 2020-11-20
- Minister Sung attends forum to discuss digital-based industrial innovation 2020-11-19
- Minister Sung holds public-private meeting to talk about RCEP 2020-11-18
- Korea, Kazakhstan discuss measures for economic cooperation in various fields 2020-11-17
- Industry Ministry holds industrial strategy dialogue with research institutes 2020-11-16