Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (right) held a meeting with representatives of the materials, parts and equipment sectors and various R&D institutions at the Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry headquarters, on May 11, to check the progress of supply stabilization of the 100 core items affected by Japanese export restrictions, and discuss post-corona industrial strategy.
Minister Sung stressed the importance of cooperative measures between the public and the private in responding to the shift in the Global Value Chain (GVC) in the post-corona world.
- MOTIE holds ROK-Sweden Digital Economy and Trade Forum 2020-11-24
- Korea, Turkmenistan vow to strengthen comprehensive economic cooperation 2020-11-24
- Minister Sung visits site of smart manufacturing demo factory 2020-11-20
- Deputy Minister Joo meets with ASEAN+, EAS energy ministers 2020-11-20
- Minister Sung attends forum to discuss digital-based industrial innovation 2020-11-19
- Minister Sung holds public-private meeting to talk about RCEP 2020-11-18
- Korea, Kazakhstan discuss measures for economic cooperation in various fields 2020-11-17
- Industry Ministry holds industrial strategy dialogue with research institutes 2020-11-16