Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee held a virtual meeting with the WTO Director-General Roberto Azevedo, on May 12, to discuss WTO-level responses to minimize the damage from the coronavirus pandemic on the multilateral trade system.
In particular, Trade Minister Yoo suggested that it is important to set contingency guidelines for the member countries, to quickly restore the global trade order and resolve international trade and investment issues in emergency situations.
- MOTIE holds ROK-Sweden Digital Economy and Trade Forum 2020-11-24
- Korea, Turkmenistan vow to strengthen comprehensive economic cooperation 2020-11-24
- Minister Sung visits site of smart manufacturing demo factory 2020-11-20
- Deputy Minister Joo meets with ASEAN+, EAS energy ministers 2020-11-20
- Minister Sung attends forum to discuss digital-based industrial innovation 2020-11-19
- Minister Sung holds public-private meeting to talk about RCEP 2020-11-18
- Korea, Kazakhstan discuss measures for economic cooperation in various fields 2020-11-17
- Industry Ministry holds industrial strategy dialogue with research institutes 2020-11-16