MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo attended a signing ceremony for the memorandum of understanding (MOU) aimed for test-running hydrogen-powered trucks and taxis in Cheonan, Chungnam Province, on May 14, in the Ministry’s efforts to expand the use of hydrogen vehicles, which had previously been concentrated on passenger cars, into commercial vehicles and public transportations.
Minister Sung called for active participation and cooperation of carmakers and hydrogen-related companies in the pilot projects so that Korea’s auto industry can lead the global market with hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
- MOTIE holds ROK-Sweden Digital Economy and Trade Forum 2020-11-24
- Korea, Turkmenistan vow to strengthen comprehensive economic cooperation 2020-11-24
- Minister Sung visits site of smart manufacturing demo factory 2020-11-20
- Deputy Minister Joo meets with ASEAN+, EAS energy ministers 2020-11-20
- Minister Sung attends forum to discuss digital-based industrial innovation 2020-11-19
- Minister Sung holds public-private meeting to talk about RCEP 2020-11-18
- Korea, Kazakhstan discuss measures for economic cooperation in various fields 2020-11-17
- Industry Ministry holds industrial strategy dialogue with research institutes 2020-11-16