Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo held the “International webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response: Protecting the planet with standards” on June 15, to establish cooperation with major international organizations in an effort to make the “K-quarantine strategy” the global standard for public health.
The webinar was attended by experts in global standardization including Edward Njoroge, president of International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Eric de Roodenbeke, CEO of the International Hospital Federation (IHF), and Joe Bhatia, president and CEO of American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
Minister Sung emphasized that the international standardization of the K-quarantine model can help the world effectively respond to infectious diseases and secure human health, and the government will continue to strengthen cooperation with the international community to that end.
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
- Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16
- Minister Sung holds meeting to discuss post-corona cooperative strategy for automakers 2020-06-15