Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (center) called an emergency meeting of high-ranking officials after North Korea’s demolition of the Gaesong Inter-Korean Liaison Office on June 17, to determine its impacts on the real economy.
Minister Sung said the Ministry will closely monitor the impact on exports and safety of industrial and energy facilities, and work with relevant industries in order to give necessary support and implement countermeasures.
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
- Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16
- Minister Sung holds meeting to discuss post-corona cooperative strategy for automakers 2020-06-15