Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (center) called an emergency meeting of high-ranking officials after North Korea’s demolition of the Gaesong Inter-Korean Liaison Office on June 17, to determine its impacts on the real economy.
Minister Sung said the Ministry will closely monitor the impact on exports and safety of industrial and energy facilities, and work with relevant industries in order to give necessary support and implement countermeasures.
- Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
- Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
- MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
- Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
- Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
- Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
- Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21