Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (right) talked with her Singaporean counterpart Chan Chun Sing via videoconference on June 22, to start negotiations on the Korea-Singapore Digital Partnership Agreement (KSDPA), the first digital trade deal for Korea.
Trade Minister Yoo said that the agreement is expected to help ease digital trade barriers between the two countries and enhance global competitiveness of new technology-based Korean firms.
The first official round of negotiations will be held in mid-July.
- Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
- Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
- MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
- Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
- Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
- Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
- Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21