Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (right) talked with her Singaporean counterpart Chan Chun Sing via videoconference on June 22, to start negotiations on the Korea-Singapore Digital Partnership Agreement (KSDPA), the first digital trade deal for Korea.
Trade Minister Yoo said that the agreement is expected to help ease digital trade barriers between the two countries and enhance global competitiveness of new technology-based Korean firms.
The first official round of negotiations will be held in mid-July.
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
- Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16
- Minister Sung holds meeting to discuss post-corona cooperative strategy for automakers 2020-06-15