Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee announced her bid to become the next World Trade Organization (WTO) director-general on June 24.
Yoo's bid seeks to restore and reinforce the multilateral trading system, vitally important to Korea's economic interests, and is supported by the Korean government.
- Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
- Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
- MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
- Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
- Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
- Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
- Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21