Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo attended the 1st Hydrogen Economy Committee at KINTEX in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province, on July 1, in the government’s efforts to boost the hydrogen industry and expand Korea’s leadership in the global hydrogen economy.
The government plans to foster 1,000 hydrogen-related firms by 2040, expand the supply of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles to 850,000 units and install 660 charging stations by 2030, and build two additional hydrogen cities through systematic operation of a hydrogen-based ecosystem.
- Korea, Israel vow to expand R&D cooperation 2021-05-13
- Korea, Israel sign free trade pact 2021-05-13
- Minister Moon attends Automobile Day Commemoration Event 2021-05-12
- Minister Moon holds meeting with energy firms after cyberattack on U.S pipeline 2021-05-11
- Minister Sung visits local producer of ceramic heaters under government R&D program 2021-04-28
- Minister Sung visits secondary battery materials supplier 2021-04-26
- Government to strengthen franchise industry’s innovative capacity 2021-04-26
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22