Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo attended the 1st Hydrogen Economy Committee at KINTEX in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province, on July 1, in the government’s efforts to boost the hydrogen industry and expand Korea’s leadership in the global hydrogen economy.
The government plans to foster 1,000 hydrogen-related firms by 2040, expand the supply of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles to 850,000 units and install 660 charging stations by 2030, and build two additional hydrogen cities through systematic operation of a hydrogen-based ecosystem.
- Korea announces “New Deal” investment plans in green projects 2020-07-16
- Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17