Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (right) had a virtual meeting with her Cambodian counterpart Pan Sorasak on July 9, and announced the launch of official negotiations for a bilateral free trade agreement (FTA) between the two countries.
Trade Minister Yoo welcomed the launch of official talks with Cambodia as an opportunity to strengthen economic ties with the country that has a great potential for growth as ASEAN’s production and trade hub, and to enhance the competitiveness of Korean firms in the Cambodian market.
- Korea announces “New Deal” investment plans in green projects 2020-07-16
- Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17