Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo had two-day virtual meetings with his Czech counterpart Karel Havlíček and Jaroslav Mil, special envoy for nuclear energy, on August 19 and 20, to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries and discuss broader cooperation in various fields including industry, technology, and energy.
In particular, as the Czech Republic recently announced the government's plan to build a new nuclear power plant in Dukovany, MInister Sung explained the competitiveness and excellence of Korean nuclear energy projects and stressed that Korea's participation in the Czech nuclear project would be an opportunity to open a new chapter in Korea-Czech cooperation.
- Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
- Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
- MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
- Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
- Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
- Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
- Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21