Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo held an emergency virtual meeting with representatives from various industrial sectors on August 26 to discuss the impacts of the recent surge in new coronavirus cases on the real economy.
Minister Sung emphasized thorough quarantine needs at industrial sites and promised that the Ministry will continue with its efforts to improve current support measures and assist the industrial sector overcome the crisis.
- Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
- Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
- MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
- Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
- Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
- Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
- Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21