Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee attended the RCEP ministerial meeting and the ASEAN, ASEAN+3, EAS economic ministers' meetings virtually from August 27 to 29, and checked the progress of the RCEP agreement as well as the economic cooperation programs between Korea and ASEAN.
Trade Minister Yoo also discussed with her fellow ministers the cooperation measures for easing the impact of COVID-19 on the global economy.
- Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
- Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
- MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
- Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
- Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
- Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
- Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21