Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo held the Green New Deal policy conference virtually at the Government Complex in Sejong, on September 2, with representatives from major energy companies to discuss the institutional innovation for the renewable energy sector.
The Ministry will provide support measures for the Green New Deal, which aims to increase the solar and wind capacities three times by 2025, to expand the use of renewable sources and strengthen the industrial competitiveness of Korea’s renewable energy sector.
- Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
- Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
- MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
- Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
- Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
- Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
- Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21