Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (center) held a virtual meeting with representatives from the industry, academia, and research institutes, on September 8, to discuss the market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan amid uncertainties presented by COVID-19 and the digital transition.
The Ministry will allow more flexibility to R&D projects by lifting regulations for outstanding institutes in revising and adjusting research goals according to the market condition, encourage market performance by boosting large scale-integrated projects, and enhance global cooperation networks.
- Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
- Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
- MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
- Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
- Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
- Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
- Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21