MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (center) attended a signing ceremony for the memorandum of understanding (MOU) aimed to boost the development of the next generation smart semiconductors at Korea Semiconductor Industry Association in Pangyo, Gyeonggi Province, on September 10.
The ceremony was attended by Science and ICT minister Choi Ki-young as well, and the two ministries promised to put efforts together for the technological competitiveness of semiconductor materials, parts, and equipment.
- Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
- Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
- MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
- Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
- Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
- Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
- Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21