Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo held the 2nd meeting to check the impact of the resurge in COVID-19 cases on the real economy with industrial representatives at the Jeollabuk-do branch of Korea Industrial Complex Corporation in Gunsan, on September 15, to discuss additional support measures for the virus-hit industries.
Minister Sung stressed the need for attention to small and medium-sized businesses which lack financial stabilities, and announced the Ministry’s plans to facilitate exports and boost domestic demand for the relevant industries such as machinery and aircraft manufacturing, textile, and exhibition.
- Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
- Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
- MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
- Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
- Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
- Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
- Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21