Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo attended the virtual meeting of Joint Commission on Trade and Industry Cooperation between Myanmar and Korea, on September 16, to discuss bilateral economic cooperation in trade, industry, energy, and investment between the two countries.
In particular, the two countries agreed to start the construction of Korea-Myanmar Industrial Complex (KMIC) in December, and continue with cooperation in the construction and infrastructure industries.
- MOTIE launches Industrial Digital Transformation Alliance 2020-10-28
- Minister Sung attends conference to encourage cooperation in smart green industrial complex project 2020-10-27
- Korea, Britain discuss post-corona cooperation in industry and energy 2020-10-26
- Industry Ministry holds committee meeting to create local jobs in Hoengseong and Miryang 2020-10-20
- Minister Sung attends meeting to review regulatory exemptions for projects related to Korea’s new deal drive 2020-10-19
- Minister Sung attends 2nd Hydrogen Economy Meeting 2020-10-15
- Industry Ministry encourages K-mobility innovation in Singaporean market 2020-10-13
- South Korea to work in public-private partnership to become leader in contact-free economy 2020-09-29