MOTIE to support 4,000 energy companies by 2025 in Korea’s Green New Deal drive 2020-09-22
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (second from the right) held a conference with representatives from the renewable energy sector and state-run energy companies, on September 22, and announced the Ministry’s plans to discover and encourage energy innovation companies by expanding R&D assistance, boosting private investment, and building foundation for the overall support system.
Under the new strategy, the government will focus its support on the following six promising industries: solar O&M, distributed generation and virtual power plants, wind power support services, electric-vehicle battery services, materials, parts, and equipment in new energy industries, and energy efficiency management.
Minister Sung stressed that the successful implementation of the Green New Deal is possible only when the ecosystem of energy innovation companies’ growth is created, and promised active engagement in the establishment of a cooperative system among relevant agencies to this end.
- MOTIE launches Industrial Digital Transformation Alliance 2020-10-28
- Minister Sung attends conference to encourage cooperation in smart green industrial complex project 2020-10-27
- Korea, Britain discuss post-corona cooperation in industry and energy 2020-10-26
- Industry Ministry holds committee meeting to create local jobs in Hoengseong and Miryang 2020-10-20
- Minister Sung attends meeting to review regulatory exemptions for projects related to Korea’s new deal drive 2020-10-19
- Minister Sung attends 2nd Hydrogen Economy Meeting 2020-10-15
- Industry Ministry encourages K-mobility innovation in Singaporean market 2020-10-13
- South Korea to work in public-private partnership to become leader in contact-free economy 2020-09-29