Minister Sung attends launching ceremony for the midsized firm-led digital transformation partnership 2020-09-23
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo attended a launching ceremony for the digital transformation partnership led by midsized businesses, on September 23, in the government’s efforts to promote the “Digital New Deal” and the digital-based industrial innovation growth strategy announced in August.
Minister Sung said that this will open the door for many mid-sized companies to digital innovation and new business opportunities through a cooperation between supplier and demander companies of digital technologies and services.
- MOTIE launches Industrial Digital Transformation Alliance 2020-10-28
- Minister Sung attends conference to encourage cooperation in smart green industrial complex project 2020-10-27
- Korea, Britain discuss post-corona cooperation in industry and energy 2020-10-26
- Industry Ministry holds committee meeting to create local jobs in Hoengseong and Miryang 2020-10-20
- Minister Sung attends meeting to review regulatory exemptions for projects related to Korea’s new deal drive 2020-10-19
- Minister Sung attends 2nd Hydrogen Economy Meeting 2020-10-15
- Industry Ministry encourages K-mobility innovation in Singaporean market 2020-10-13
- South Korea to work in public-private partnership to become leader in contact-free economy 2020-09-29