Industry Ministry encourages K-mobility innovation in Singaporean market 2020-10-13
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (second from the right) attended the groundbreaking ceremony for the Hyundai Motor Group Innovation Center in Singapore (HMGICS) virtually, on October 13, to celebrate the K-mobility industry increase its presence in the Singaporean market with innovation in future mobility technologies.
Minister Sung said that the HMGICS could become a new milestone in the economic cooperation between the two countries. The Ministry, as one of the key tasks of the Green New Deal, plans to speed up efforts to make the future cars and the related industries Korea’s next export engines.
- MOTIE launches Industrial Digital Transformation Alliance 2020-10-28
- Minister Sung attends conference to encourage cooperation in smart green industrial complex project 2020-10-27
- Korea, Britain discuss post-corona cooperation in industry and energy 2020-10-26
- Industry Ministry holds committee meeting to create local jobs in Hoengseong and Miryang 2020-10-20
- Minister Sung attends meeting to review regulatory exemptions for projects related to Korea’s new deal drive 2020-10-19
- Minister Sung attends 2nd Hydrogen Economy Meeting 2020-10-15
- Industry Ministry encourages K-mobility innovation in Singaporean market 2020-10-13
- South Korea to work in public-private partnership to become leader in contact-free economy 2020-09-29