Minister Sung attends 2nd Hydrogen Economy Meeting 2020-10-15
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (second from the right) attended the 2nd Meeting of Hydrogen Economy Committee chaired by the Prime Minister Chung Sye-kyun at the Seoul government complex, on October 15.
The government plans to make hydrogen fueling mandatory, achieve 8GW in fuel cell volume by 2040, and expand the next year’s hydrogen investment to 800 billion won (USD 700 million).
- MOTIE launches Industrial Digital Transformation Alliance 2020-10-28
- Minister Sung attends conference to encourage cooperation in smart green industrial complex project 2020-10-27
- Korea, Britain discuss post-corona cooperation in industry and energy 2020-10-26
- Industry Ministry holds committee meeting to create local jobs in Hoengseong and Miryang 2020-10-20
- Minister Sung attends meeting to review regulatory exemptions for projects related to Korea’s new deal drive 2020-10-19
- Minister Sung attends 2nd Hydrogen Economy Meeting 2020-10-15
- Industry Ministry encourages K-mobility innovation in Singaporean market 2020-10-13
- South Korea to work in public-private partnership to become leader in contact-free economy 2020-09-29