- Emailmotiefmso@gmail.com ( for press inquires only )
402 Hannuri-daero, Sejong-si, 30118, Republic of Korea
Sejong City intra-city bus numbers 430,530,550,551,601,and 602
- 430 : Bugang Bus Stop→Sejong City Hall Annex→Government Complex-Sejong
- 530 : Janggun Township Office→Sungnam High School→Government Complex-Sejong
- 550 : Jochiwon Station→Government Complex-Sejong→Gongju
- 551 : Jochiwon Station→Korea University→Government Complex-Sejong→Gongju
- 601 : Jochiwon Station→Government Complex-Sejongy→Daepyeong-ri
- 602 : Jochiwon Station→Korea University→Government Complex-Sejongy→Daepyeong-ri
- Sejong City Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) System (Banseok Station →South Terminal→Cheotmaeul Apartment Complex→Government Complex-Sejong→Osong Station)
- 94, Dasom-2ro, Sejong Metropolitan Autonomous City (Street Address)
- 50 Eojin-dong, Sejong Metropolitan Autonomous City (Current Temporary Location)
- 50 Jongchon-ri, Nam-myeon, Yeongi-gun, Chungcheongnam-do (Old Address)
- Gyeongbu Expressway toward Busan → Cheonan Junction → Cheonan Nonsan Expressway (Privately financed expressway) → N. Gongju Junction →
Dangjin Daejeon Expressway → W. Sejong IC → Government Complex-Sejong
- Honam Expressway toward Daejeon → Yuseong Junction → Dangjin Daejeon Expressway → S. Sejong IC, W. Sejong IC → Government Complex-Sejong
- Enter Gyeongbu Expressway → New Daegu Expressway (Privately financed expressway) → E. Daegu Junction → Gyeongbu Expressway toward Seoul →
Hoedeok Junction → Honam Expressway toward Daejeon-Gwangju → Yuseong Junction → Dangjin Daejeon Expressway → W. Sejong IC, S. Sejong IC →
Step1Arrive at the outside gate of the Government Complex and confirm your appointment with a security officer.
Step2Visit the relevant department (accompanied by an official).
Step3Proceed to the checkpoint accompanied by the official you made an appointment with. Exchange your photo ID with a visitor pass.
Step4Upon completion of visit, return to the checkpoint and retrieve your ID Card before departing.
- You are required to present a photo ID (resident Card, etc.) to visit the Government Complex.
- You must wear the visitor pass at all times during the visit, and take Care not to lose the pass.
- 7 In case you need to enter the Complex grounds in a vehicle, the office you are visiting must coordinate with the Government Building.
- Management Office beforehand.
- For handicapped access, security personnel and guides will be available at all times to provide assistance in the use facilities for the disabled.