MOTIE holds Automobile Parts Industry Strategy Roundtable 2023-05-26
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Lee Chang-yang chaired the Automobile Parts Industry Strategy Roundtable on May 23 at the Four Seasons Hotel Seoul, which was held to support the auto parts industry’s response to the automobile industry’s paradigm shift towards electrification, intellectualization and autonomous driving.
Prior to the Roundtable, Minister Lee attended the memorandum of understanding (MOU) signing ceremony, where the Korea Auto Industries Corp. Association (KAICA) and seven other industry associations agreed to make joint efforts in strengthening the competitiveness of auto parts makers and responding to future car transition. Also, five domestic finished car makers (Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors, GM Korea, Renault Korea, KG Mobility) made a joint declaration to strengthen win-win partnerships with parts makers.
- MOTIE holds Automobile Parts Industry Strategy Roundtable 2023-05-26
- Korea and Malaysia agree to bolster supply chain cooperation 2023-05-24
- Korea and Switzerland discuss cooperation in bio and trade 2023-05-24
- Trade Minister attends 55th Korea-Japan Business Conference 2023-05-24
- Korea and Indonesia launch E-Mobility Cooperation Center 2023-05-23
- Trade Minister and WTO Director-General discuss WTO reform measures 2023-05-23
- Minister chairs 2nd Pan-Ministerial Export Situation Assessment Meeting 2023-05-22
- Korea and Germany discuss measures to bolster supply chain cooperation 2023-05-22