Minister Sung visits secondary battery materials supplier 2021-04-26
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (third from the right) made an on-site visit to the plant of POSCO Chemical, a local supplier of secondary battery anode and cathode materials in Sejong, on April 26, and encouraged frontline industry workers.
In the first half of the year, the Ministry will come up with a development strategy for the secondary battery industry that consists of plans to boost technological development, nurture professional manpower, and build infrastructure.
- Korea, Israel vow to expand R&D cooperation 2021-05-13
- Korea, Israel sign free trade pact 2021-05-13
- Minister Moon attends Automobile Day Commemoration Event 2021-05-12
- Minister Moon holds meeting with energy firms after cyberattack on U.S pipeline 2021-05-11
- Minister Sung visits local producer of ceramic heaters under government R&D program 2021-04-28
- Minister Sung visits secondary battery materials supplier 2021-04-26
- Government to strengthen franchise industry’s innovative capacity 2021-04-26
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22