Minister Moon visits site of secondary battery production 2021-07-05
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook (right) visited the Ulsan plant of Samsung SDI, a local manufacturer of rechargeable batteries, on July 5, to discuss with industry representatives the development strategy for the battery sector.
The government plans to unveil a detailed development strategy for the secondary battery industry in order to boost technological development, discover key materials, parts and equipment firms, and foster skilled manpower.
- Minister Lee holds talks with Saudi's Energy Minister 2022-06-24
- Minister Lee holds 25th Energy Commission meeting 2022-06-24
- Korea becomes first Asian country to gain full membership of Eureka 2022-06-23
- 2nd Vice Minister holds Nuclear Energy Industry Competitiveness TF meeting 2022-06-20
- Minister Lee holds 1st Industrial Technology CTO Roundtable 2022-06-17
- Trade Minister attends fisheries subsidies negotiations in 12th WTO Ministerial Conference 2022-06-15
- Trade Minister holds talks on sidelines of OECD 2022 Ministerial Council 2022-06-14
- Trade Minister attends OECD Ministerial Meeting 2022-06-13