Korea, Qatar agree to further cooperation in energy transition and new industries 2021-10-25
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook (left) met with his Qatari counterpart Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Qassim Al Abdullah Al Thani during his visit to Qatar, on October 24 (local time), and agreed to strengthen cooperation in bio-health and renewable energy.
At a business roundtable organized by the Korean and Qatari Chambers of Commerce, representatives from shipbuilding, hydrogen and bio-health industries discussed cooperative measures in new industries in the post-corona carbon neutral economy.
- Minister Moon attends Hydrogen Economy Committee meeting 2021-11-26
- Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
- Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
- Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
- Minister Moon meets ASML CEO 2021-11-19
- MOTIE announces R&D strategy for carbon neutrality in industry, energy sectors 2021-11-17
- Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
- Korea, U.S. agree to launch cooperation platform for carbon neutrality targets 2021-11-11