PRESS CENTERPhoto News
Trade Minister attends 55th Korea-Japan Business Conference 2023-05-24
Minister for Trade Dukgeun Ahn attended the 55th Korea-Japan Business Conference on May 16 at the Lotte Hotel Seoul for the implementation of agreements made during the Korea-Japan summit meeting and strengthening of business cooperation between the two countries.
In his opening message, Trade Minister Ahn requested that “Korean and Japanese business leaders actively contribute to the acceleration of the two countries’ forward-looking economic cooperation,” and assured that the Korean government will give full measure to support the bilateral economic cooperation through collaboration in international trade issues, new industries and people-to-people exchange between the two countries’ younger generations.
- MOTIE holds Automobile Parts Industry Strategy Roundtable 2023-05-26
- Korea and Malaysia agree to bolster supply chain cooperation 2023-05-24
- Korea and Switzerland discuss cooperation in bio and trade 2023-05-24
- Trade Minister attends 55th Korea-Japan Business Conference 2023-05-24
- Korea and Indonesia launch E-Mobility Cooperation Center 2023-05-23
- Trade Minister and WTO Director-General discuss WTO reform measures 2023-05-23
- Minister chairs 2nd Pan-Ministerial Export Situation Assessment Meeting 2023-05-22
- Korea and Germany discuss measures to bolster supply chain cooperation 2023-05-22