MOTIE to boost public-private cooperation for carbon neutrality 2021-04-16
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (left) attended the launching ceremony for a committee aimed at promoting carbon neutral goals in the industrial sectors at the Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Seoul, on April 16.
The Ministry will continue to work closely with the industry not only to achieve carbon neutral goals but also to strengthen industrial competitiveness and foster new industries utilizing low-carbon and digital technologies.
- Korea, Israel vow to expand R&D cooperation 2021-05-13
- Korea, Israel sign free trade pact 2021-05-13
- Minister Moon attends Automobile Day Commemoration Event 2021-05-12
- Minister Moon holds meeting with energy firms after cyberattack on U.S pipeline 2021-05-11
- Minister Sung visits local producer of ceramic heaters under government R&D program 2021-04-28
- Minister Sung visits secondary battery materials supplier 2021-04-26
- Government to strengthen franchise industry’s innovative capacity 2021-04-26
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22